Recipe by carolinafan
This is a delicious meal.
Top Review by kellychris
Another great crockpot meal that tastes like you worked for hours!! The meat and vegetables were SO TENDER. And I wasn't really sure about eating it on mashed potatoes- but that makes it "even more special". I used instant this time but will use "real" next time. A very filling meal. Served this with recipe#244278- a great meal!! (-: Thank you
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 medium onion, halved, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream with chives
- 4 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- cooked bacon, pieces if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker; combine chicken, carrots, onion, bell pepper, paprika, seasoned salt and soup; mix well.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 6 to 8 hours.
- About 10 minutes before serving, stir thawed peas and sour cream into chicken mixture. Cover; cook 10 minutes longer or until thoroughly heated. Serve chicken mixture with mashed potatoes; sprinkle with bacon or additional paprika.