"The Other White Meat", with Oriental seasonings.
Make and share this Slow Cooked Oriental Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- In pan, brown chops both sides in oil then transfer to crockpot.
- Add garlic to drippings in pan, cook and stir about 1 min or until golden brown.
- Stir in soy sauce, broth, brown sugar, pepper flakes and cook and stir until dissolved.
- Pour over chops, cover& cook 7-8 hours on low heat.
- Remove chops.
- Combine corn starch& cold water until smooth and stir into slow cooker.
- Return chops, cover, set to high heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve over white rice or with a boxed oriental style rice.