Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This came from High Protein Low Carb Low Calorie Slowcooker 255+ Recipes. I haven't tried this, just posting for future use.
- 6 chicken breast halves, with bone and skin removed
- 6 ounces frozen unsweetened concentrate orange juice, undiluted (thawed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in small bowl. Pour 1/2 oj mixture into the slow cooker.
- Add chicken to pot.
- Use tongs to coat each piece of chicken well with oj glaze, using more oj glaze if necessary.
- Pour remaining oj mixture on top of breasts.
- Cover; cook on LOW 7-9 hours, or HIGH 4-5 hours.