Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 hrs
You can also add a can of drained black or kidney beans to this hearty soup.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen corn
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- In 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, corn, broth and tomatoes; mix well.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 8 to 10 hours.
- About 20 minutes before serving, stir in rice and taco seasoning mix. Cover; cook on High setting 10 minutes longer or until rice is tender. Stir before serving.