Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This came from Fantastic Slow Cooker Crock Pot Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 4 cups ore-ida obrien potatoes
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄8 ounces Lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 5 1⁄3 ounces kraft garlic and herb Shake-n-Bake
- 4 1⁄2 ounces Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 12 ounces campbells condensed cheddar cheese soup, divided
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 10 ounces campbells condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- Use a large bowl and mix in ground pork, ground beef, onion soup mix, shake and bake, eggs and mushrooms. Use a small bowl and mix 1/2 cup of cheddar soup and evaporated milk once mixed add to the large bowl containing the meat, then mix well.
- Add potatoes to your slow cooker then add the contents of your large bowl in the form of a loaf in the center above potatoes.
- Mix the rest of your cheddar soup with cream of mushroom soup then add over your meatloaf. Then place onions and mushrooms on top of that.
- Cover the cooker and set to high for 1 hour then reduce the heat to low and cook for 5-6 more hours.