6 hrs 15 mins
This came from Fantastic Slow Cooker Crock Pot Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups ore-ida obrien potatoes
- 1 1/4 lbs ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/8 ounces Lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 5 1/3 ounces kraft garlic and herb Shake-and-Bake
- 4 1/2 ounces Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 12 ounces campbells condensed cheddar cheese soup, divided
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 10 ounces campbells condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1Use a large bowl and mix in ground pork, ground beef, onion soup mix, shake and bake, eggs and mushrooms. Use a small bowl and mix 1/2 cup of cheddar soup and evaporated milk once mixed add to the large bowl containing the meat, then mix well.
- 2Add potatoes to your slow cooker then add the contents of your large bowl in the form of a loaf in the center above potatoes.
- 3Mix the rest of your cheddar soup with cream of mushroom soup then add over your meatloaf. Then place onions and mushrooms on top of that.
- 4Cover the cooker and set to high for 1 hour then reduce the heat to low and cook for 5-6 more hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooked Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 988.2
- Calories from Fat 560
- Total Fat 62.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 254.5 mg
- Sodium 1440.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 59.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton beefy onion soup mix