Recipe by bmcnichol
My children are really fussing about what mac n cheese they will eat. This is one of their favorites. I like it because it is tasty and can be made in the crock pot.
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup stick margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- Place macaroni in crockpot and add margarine.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, evaporated milk, soup, milk and 3 cups cheese.
- Pour over macaroni and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cook 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.