Recipe by JLBurnell
pretty self explanatory. Estimate prep time UPDATE- I made this last night, and the cook time was way too much. SO I decided I had better change it on here so other's dont make the same mistake I did.
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut to fit into a bun
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 4 hoagie rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown kielbasa in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Brown on both sides.
- Place Kielbasa, onion, green pepper, seasonings, and broth into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for about 4-5 hours.
- When finished, put kielbasa in a hoagie, top with onions and green peppers.