- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 3⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cut chicken into several large chunks. Sprinkle them with thyme and oregano.
- 2. Place chicken broth, tomatoes, carrots, and onion slices in slow cooker. Top with chicken. Cover.
- 3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir in noodles and peas. Cover. Cook 15 to 20 minutes on HIGH or just until noodles are tender.