Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Another easy recipe for busy cooks. Makes a nice, hearty chunky chili. Uses mild Rotel tomatoes but you may want to use the spicier version. Freezes well.
Top Review by Audrey M
This recipe is for us who don't want to think about what to cook nor have the energy to fix a meal. I made this as stated and it was ready after my family came home from seeing a movie and taking down our Christmas decorations.
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- hot sauce