1/3 Photos of Slow-Cooked Harvest Vegetable and Rice Soup
8 hrs 20 mins
A tasty, low-fat soup. Add some garlic bread and salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 bouillon cubes (vegetable, chicken, beef)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1Add all the ingredients except the rice and basil to a large slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- 3Add in rice; stir.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 5Stir in basil; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if needed.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow-Cooked Harvest Vegetable and Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 353.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g