Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Taste of Home's Casserole Cookbook. Submitted by Jill Pennington, Jacksonville, Florida.
- 3 cups cooked ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undliuted
- 1 (8 ounce) jarprocessed cheese sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- In a slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook oh high 2-3 hours or until rice is tender.
- Let stand for ten minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with paprika.