Slow Cooked Gingered Pork and Ramen Noodles
- Reserve noodles from soup mixes.
- In 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine pork and contents of seasoning packet from noodle soup mixes; mix well. Add gingerroot and water; stir to mix.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 6 to 8 hours.
- About 25 minutes before serving, break reserved noodles into pieces; add to pork mixture.
- Add pea pods and onions; mix well. Increase heat setting to High; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or just until vegetables are crisp tender.
- In small bowl, blend soy sauce and cornstarch until smooth. Stir into pork mixture.
- Cover; cook about 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.