Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Convenient and wonderful meal.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups peeled sweet potatoes, 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Remove fat from pork. Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork. Cook pork in oil about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides.
- Place sweet potatoes, onion and garlic in 3-1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker. Place pork on vegetables. Pour broth over pork.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until pork and vegetables are tender.