Recipe by Malibu♥Sunrise
The most tender chicken with the BEST taste! Best of all, no fuss. I served it up with mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus.
Top Review by SarasotaCook
Good flavor. I used more garlic and peeled mine. I also left some whole but also chopped some, and also added just 1/2 cup liquid (chicken broth) in the bottom of my crock pot. I went a bit easier on the salt which I was glad I did. It was good but missing something for me.
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1⁄4 cup lemon pepper
- 2 onions, sliced
- 10 garlic cloves, smashed not peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Mix together the salt, paprika, and lemon pepper.
- Coat the chicken thoroughly with the spice mixture, adding more of the spices if needed.
- Place the coated chicken in the crockpot and cover with the garlic and onion.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until done.