Gay Gilmore's Note:
I haven't tried this, I just rescued the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle both sides of meat with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp dried dill weed.
- 2Place in slow cooking pot.
- 3Add water and vinegar.
- 4Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours or until tender.
- 5Remove meat from pot.
- 6Turn control to high.
- 7Dissolve flour in small amount of cold water; stir into meat drippings.
- 8Stir in additional 1 tsp dill weed.
- 9Cook on high about 10 minutes or until slightly thick.
- 10Stir in sour cream; turn off heat.
- 11Slice meat; serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooked Dilled Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.1
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 173.3 mg
- Sodium 542.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 43.4 g