Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I modified a friend's recipe and it turned out GREAT. Very easy to make (you most likely have the recipes in your pantry already). And there's nothing better than coming home to a meal that's already been cooked! Mangia!
- 2 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- parmesan cheese
- Place boneless country ribs in slow cooker.
- Combine tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning and garlic in bowl (add salt and pepper to taste). Mix well.
- Pour over ribs.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese!