Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taste of Home
Make and share this Slow Cooked Corn Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 dash tony chachere's cajun seasoning
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.