Recipe by Chef ian b
A beef and veg stew with a bit of bite. I had the ingredients so i put them all in the slow cooker and hoped for the best. i think it worked and now hope you do. Enjoy !!!
- 1 kg stewing beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 red chilies
- 500 g potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 295 g oxtail soup (condensed )
- 1 pint stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- roughly chop the potatoes, carrots and mushrooms.
- chop garlic, onion and pepper and soften in olive oil over a medium heat in a large pan for 5 minutes de seed the chillies and roughly chop and add to pan then add stewing beef and brown for a few minutes.
- pour contents into slow cooker and then add the chopped potato and carrot.
- add the bay leaves and then pour over the oxtail soup and the stock.
- then enjoy the smell as it cooks slowly for 4-6 hrs depending on the temp of your slow cooker.