Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
These sandwiches are a hit at my house. They would make a perfect potluck food, or a quick on-the-go food.
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cubed processed cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 22 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until celery and onion are tender and cheese is melted. Stir before spooning onto buns.