Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Chicken and Rice, slowly cooked.. It's good.
- 1 cup long-grain rice, uncooked
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 10 3⁄4 ounces can cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces bag frozen broccoli
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on LOW 5-7 hours.
I use these exact ingredients, but as a casserole in the oven. I thought I would try it in the slow cooker b/c it saves on time. I followed the directions to a "T." and it just did not turn out right. The rice and broccoli were completely mushy.