- 3 lbs pork back ribs
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray inside of 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Remove inner skin from ribs if desired. Mix onion powder, mustard, red pepper, all spice, cinnamon and garlic powder; rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into 4-inch pieces. Layer ribs and onion in slow cooker. Pour water over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until ribs are tender. Remove ribs from slow cooker; drain and discard liquid.
- Pour barbecue sauce into shallow bowl; dip ribs into sauce. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour remaining sauce over ribs. Cover and cook on low-heat setting 1 hour.