Easy and cheesy. The only way my son will eat broccoli. I sometimes spoon this on top of a baked potato.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed butter flavored cracker
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, soup, 1 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Pour into a greased slow cooker.
- Sprinkle crackers on top; dot with butter.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cook 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.