Recipe by KPD
4 plums, 2 people, a couple shots of brandy, and 1 can of whipped cream...Dare I Say More?
- 4 plums, ripe, unpeeled, pitted and halved
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place plums in bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix water and sugar. Pour mixture over plums.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- Stir in brandy and cook additional 30 minutes on LOW.
- Serve with whipped cream (or ice cream of course). This recipe can be easily adjusted for more people!