Recipe by Super San Mateo Chefs
Excellent ribs slow cooked for optimal taste! Serve over rice.
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
This is fasntastic!!!!!!!!! I made thee for DH's bday dinner snd everyone raved about them! I will make these many times through the summer nd winter. I usually just put the ribs in the crock weith the rub or sauce and this time decided to do the extra steps. It was so worth it! I did add in an additional step of deglazing the pan wityh a 1/4 c of additional bourban and poured that into the crock over the ribs. Wonderful flavors melded together and my house smelled "delicious" as everyone said coming through the door. pics to follow
- 14.79 ml black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 29.58 ml dry mustard
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 7.39 ml red pepper
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 907.18 g beef back ribs, bone-in
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml Bourbon
- 473.18 ml baby carrots
- 709.77 ml beef stock
- 28.39 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl or tray, mix rub ingredients thoroughly.
- Rub onto beef back ribs.
- In a large hot skillet, heat oil.
- Brown ribs for several minutes on each side in batches.
- Transfer ribs to slow cooker insert.
- Add remaining meal ingredients into slow cooker insert and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 hours.
- Serve over rice.