Excellent ribs slow cooked for optimal taste! Serve over rice.
Make and share this Slow Cooked Bourbon Braised Beef Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 lbs beef back ribs, bone-in
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 3 cups beef stock
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In small bowl or tray, mix rub ingredients thoroughly.
- Rub onto beef back ribs.
- In a large hot skillet, heat oil.
- Brown ribs for several minutes on each side in batches.
- Transfer ribs to slow cooker insert.
- Add remaining meal ingredients into slow cooker insert and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 hours.
- Serve over rice.