Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I love throwing this in the crock pot before I leave for work. It is so easy to prepare but taste even better. You can substitute 2 pounds of beef stew meat cut into smaller sections if you like instead and double the onion soup mix and mushroom soup if more gravy is desired.
- 2 lbs beef tips
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- cooked rice or noodles
- Spray the inside of the crockpot with cooking spray.
- Place beef tips inside.
- Add onion soup mix and stir to coat.
- Add mushroom soup and stir to coat.
- Do not add water.
- Cook on low about 8 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
Tried this on a whim looking for something quick and easy to make for my busy family. We loved it. So easy without all the fuss. Thank you for posting this.