Prep 10 mins
Cook 192 hrs
I have been looking a beef stroganoff recipe without wine. Here it is. From kraftfoods.com
- 1 lb boneless beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 10 ounces mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 (8 ounce) containerphiladelphia chive & onion cream cheese, spread
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- PLACE meat, mushrooms, onion and garlic in slow cooker. Add broth, paprika and salt. Cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours).
- COOK noodles as directed on package just before serving. Meanwhile, add cream cheese spread and sour cream to meat mixture in slow cooker; stir until well blended. Drain pasta; place in serving bowl. Add meat mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with parsley.
I absolutely loved this recipe and it was very very easy. The only thing I changed was that I fried the beef first in flour and added 3 dashes of worchesterchire sauce. I orginally was interested in this recipe because of the chive and onion cream cheese. This was a great add in that totally made the recipe. My family and I ate up every bite, thanks for posting!