Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Slow cooked beef with a lushous gravy made with Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1814.36 g beef roast
- salt and black pepper
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 2 (56.69 g) package brown gravy mix
- 28.34 g packagedry Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 118.29 ml water
- 2-3 large shallots, chopped
- 236.59 ml baby carrots
- 473.18 ml cubed red potatoes
- 236.59 ml diced mushroom
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh chives
- Season the roast with the salt, black pepper, garlic powder & onion powder.
- Spray a large slow cooker with cooking spray. Place the roast in the cooker along with all of the remaining ingredients.Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours. If a slow cooker is not available, use a large deep casserole and bake in the oven at 200f. for about 7 hours.
- When the meat is tender & the vegetables are cooked through, carve the meat and serve with the vegetables and yummy gravy, garnished with the chopped fresh chives.