10 hrs 15 mins
Delicious served over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless beef top round steak, trimmed of fat, cut into cubes
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup condensed beef broth
- 3 tablespoons purchased teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil, if desired
- 2/3 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1In 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine beef, mushrooms, onion, broth, teriyaki baste and glaze, sesame seed and sesame oil; mix well.
- 2Cover; cook on Low setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 3About 35 minutes before serving, cook rice in 1-1/2 cups water as directed on package.
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch; blend well. Stir cornstarch mixture and broccoli into beef mixture. Cover; cook on Low setting 30 minutes longer or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooked Beef and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 748.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef top round steaks