Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
These are great for summer time and picnics. The use of the different beans gives it a savory, unique taste. Kids love this too.
- 4 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1⁄4 cups barbecue sauce (use your favorite!)
- 2 1⁄4 salsa (which ever heat to your taste)
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.