1/12 Photos of Slow Cooked BBQ Ribs (For Crock Pot)
10 hrs 10 mins
This is the most perfect recipe for ribs. You can't get them in a restaurant better than this! The meat falls off the bone as you take them out of the crock!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Do not pre-heat the slow cooker.
- 2Dice up the onion, add to crock pot.
- 3Rub the ribs with salt and pepper, add to crock pot.
- 4Dump BBQ sauce on top.
- 5Cook on low setting for 8-10 hours.
- 6Try not to lift the lid too much.
- 7The meat will FALL OFF THE BONE!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooked BBQ Ribs (For Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1048.7
- Calories from Fat 719
- Total Fat 79.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 272.6 mg
- Sodium 806.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 53.0 g