Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This is the most perfect recipe for ribs. You can't get them in a restaurant better than this! The meat falls off the bone as you take them out of the crock!
Top Review by canarygirl
Very tender and delicious! I think next time I will add the bbq sauce the last hour of cooking though, and drain some of the liquid off first. I found the sauce to be too watery for my tastes, but I will definately make this again! Even my hubby who normally doesn't like ribs thought they were great! Thanks for posting a great recipe!
- Do not pre-heat the slow cooker.
- Dice up the onion, add to crock pot.
- Rub the ribs with salt and pepper, add to crock pot.
- Dump BBQ sauce on top.
- Cook on low setting for 8-10 hours.
- Try not to lift the lid too much.
- The meat will FALL OFF THE BONE!