Recipe by Your Gourmet Girlfriend
I made this one up over 4th of July weekend 2000, eagerly waiting for my 1st daughter to be born. This is my dad's very favorite. It goes well with mashed potatoes and a salad. This can also be made in your slow cooker set at low 6-8 hours.
- 4 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs (or beef ribs)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlebulls eye original barbecue sauce (about 2 cups)
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 280°F.
- In large baking dish place down 2 long pieces aluminum foil, criss cross.
- Put meat on foil pour BBQ sauce on top drizzle honey over it.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- Place onions all over.
- Salt and pepper it.
- Wrap up foil and seal it well.
- Cook for about 6 hours.