Recipe by buttercup0009
I don't even like Pork, but was tricked into tasting this dish when I was told it was chicken. WOW! The meat was sooo tender and juicy; so tender in fact, that it was literally falling apart! It was like nothing I'd ever tasted before! Definitely not like my mother's hard, crusty pork chops! lol! This recipes goes hand in hand w/ some mashed potatoes. Just pour the leftover gravy on the taters' and enjoy!
Top Review by TGirl,RN
Chris and I had this served over mashed potatoes with a side of snow peas...He and I both LOVED it!! Talk about simple! Chris gave it 6 stars...and I give it the same..Chris took one bite and said " DO NOT lose this recipe!!!" Needless to say, this is a definite keeper..thank you for a delicious, EASY meal!! absolutely wonderful!!!!
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lean boneless pork chops (1 in. thick)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1st four ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and set aside.
- Combine what is left of the flour mixture w/ the chicken broth and pour into your crock pot.
- Pour oil into a large skillet and cook the chops in hot oil until browned on both sides.
- Place chops in crock pot and cook covered on High for about 2 to 5 hours or until tender.
- Serve w/ hot rice and/or mashed potatoes.
- ++If the gravy becomes too thick just add a little water. If you accidentally add too much water then add a little more flour.
- Season w/ salt and pepper too your taste.