I don't even like Pork, but was tricked into tasting this dish when I was told it was chicken. WOW! The meat was sooo tender and juicy; so tender in fact, that it was literally falling apart! It was like nothing I'd ever tasted before! Definitely not like my mother's hard, crusty pork chops! lol! This recipes goes hand in hand w/ some mashed potatoes. Just pour the leftover gravy on the taters' and enjoy!
- Combine 1st four ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and set aside.
- Combine what is left of the flour mixture w/ the chicken broth and pour into your crock pot.
- Pour oil into a large skillet and cook the chops in hot oil until browned on both sides.
- Place chops in crock pot and cook covered on High for about 2 to 5 hours or until tender.
- Serve w/ hot rice and/or mashed potatoes.
- ++If the gravy becomes too thick just add a little water. If you accidentally add too much water then add a little more flour.
- Season w/ salt and pepper too your taste.