1 hr 10 mins
This tasted just like the cookies my Slovak Polish grandmother used to make. From cooks.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Work cream cheese, butter, flour and salt as for pie crust. Moisten with milk. Knead lightly until smooth.
- 2Divide dough into 4 balls. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- 3Sprinkle some flour and granulated sugar on board. Roll out each ball fairly thin and cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- 4Place 1 teaspoon of filling in center and squeeze 2 opposite corners together.
- 5Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown.
- 6When cool, dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slovak Kolacky
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 33.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
solo brand filling