Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This tasted just like the cookies my Slovak Polish grandmother used to make. From cooks.com
Make and share this Slovak Kolacky recipe from Food.com.
- Work cream cheese, butter, flour and salt as for pie crust. Moisten with milk. Knead lightly until smooth.
- Divide dough into 4 balls. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Sprinkle some flour and granulated sugar on board. Roll out each ball fairly thin and cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling in center and squeeze 2 opposite corners together.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown.
- When cool, dust with powdered sugar.