1/5 Photos of Slovak Cucumbers in Sour Cream
This is wonderful! It is important to let the sliced cucumbers sit for 1/2 hour and then squeeze out the water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cucumbers, garlic and salt in a colander.
- 2THIS IS IMPORTANT: Place the colander in the sink and let stand for 1/2 hour.
- 3Squeeze out as much water as you can with your hands.
- 4Then place in a bowl and add the sour cream, vinegar.
- 5(You may also add thinly sliced onions at this point).
- 6Mix well and sprinkle with paprika for color.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slovak Cucumbers in Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 159.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g