1 hr 15 mins
This is a favorite make-ahead salad for company when we barbecue. From Aces cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (9 ounce) packages cheese-filled tortellini, refrigerated
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach, washed, stems removed and spinach torn into pieces
- 3 green onions, sliced (3 tablespoons)
- 1 cup ripe olives, medium
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 8 ounces baby shrimp, frozen, cooked, thawed
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, if desired
- 1Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package.
- 2Rinse with cold water; drain.
- 3Place spinach in boiling water.
- 4Cover and cook 1 minute; drain.
- 5Immediately rinse with cold water; drain.
- 6Place tortellini, spinach, onions, olives, bell pepper and shrimp in large glass or plastic bowl; toss lightly.
- 7Mix remaining ingredients; toss with tortellini mixture.
- 8Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors but no longer than 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Sloughed" Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.9
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 118.6 mg
- Sodium 1049.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: