Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a favorite make-ahead salad for company when we barbecue. From Aces cookbook.
Make and share this " Sloughed" Tortellini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (9 ounce) packages cheese-filled tortellini, refrigerated
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach, washed, stems removed and spinach torn into pieces
- 3 green onions, sliced (3 tablespoons)
- 1 cup ripe olives, medium
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 8 ounces baby shrimp, frozen, cooked, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, if desired
- Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package.
- Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Place spinach in boiling water.
- Cover and cook 1 minute; drain.
- Immediately rinse with cold water; drain.
- Place tortellini, spinach, onions, olives, bell pepper and shrimp in large glass or plastic bowl; toss lightly.
- Mix remaining ingredients; toss with tortellini mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors but no longer than 24 hours.