Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a package of Gia Russa Tommy Wheels. You can use any brand of wheels, like they use for wheels and cheese. This recipe is so delicious, my husband and I make it all the time now, it's just so unbelievably delicious, and I'm sure you will love it. It has the taste of a Sloppy Joe, but it's so much more than that. I can't really put it into words, you'll just have to try it your self. Also, it's very easy, you just cook the meat and the pasta and pretty much just mix everything together.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag wagon wheel macaroni (we use Gia Russa)
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans sloppy joe sandwich sauce (we use Hunt Manwhich)
- 2 lbs ground beef (if you're vegetarian, we also like to use Morningstar Farms crumbles. It's completely meatless, and )
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown the ground beef, then add the sloppy joe sauce, stir and simmer. Cook pasta according to cooking instructions. Add the pasta to the sloppy joe and ground beef mixture and mix. then add the shredded cheese, toss and serve immediately. My husband and I also like to add saltine crackers to the meal, it gives it a kind of chilly feel to it.