Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
This is an ideal treat for the extreme craving of chocolate, peanut butter, and sweetness.
- Grab a microwave bowl or container.
- Place your oreos in a star pattern in the bottom.I usually eat one and then have 5 to form the star pattern.:).
- Put an even dab of peanut butter on the top of each oreo cookie.
- Now pour enough water to just reach the tops of the flat oreos. I estimate about 1/3 cup.
- Now microwave with a loose fitting lid for about 30 seconds.
- While you wait, get your cool whip ready.
- When the cookies are done heating you can stir them up or leave them set, but make sure they cool.
- Now enjoy dipping and dunking the creation into your cool whip.
- You can also mix in the cool whip if you like. I personally enjoy the separate temperatures and tastes and mix in my mouth.