Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe off of a package of ground pork. I haven't tried it yet.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can large refrigerated biscuits
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 (16 ounce) jar thick & chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions.
- Cook ground pork over med heat until moisture has evaporated and pork browns.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat through.
- To Serve: Cut biscuits in half.
- Spoon pork mixture onto bottom half of biscuit and top with top half.