Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Can be served over rice, biscuits, or baked potatoes.
Make and share this Sloppy Joes Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, water, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes. Serve on buns.
Very good tangy and slightly sweet sloppy joe. I served on lightly toasted hamburger buns.