Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is a simple throw together that's great on a bun or in a bowl!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 small yellow onion, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon meat tenderizer (optional)
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain.
- Pour in both cans of tomato sauce and can of pork and beans.
- Heat to simmer and cook for about 5 minutes to reduce slightly.
- You can add some kick by using a mixture of 2 to 1 ketchup-A1 instead of tomato sauce.
- Also, you can use chili powder or sliced jalapenos to really spice it up!
- Place in a bowl or on toasted burger buns and enjoy!