Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great quick meal or tailgate food! Kid friendly....
Make and share this Sloppy Joes Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives (optional)
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and olives if desired.
I adore Nachos of any kind! This was awesome! We love sloppy joes and this was different and delicious! Thanks so much for a great recipe and a fun dinner! Made for KK's Recipe of The Day event '09.
A tasty, easy lunch. I used some diced green pepper instead of the olives. I heated it in the microwave for few seconds after adding the cheese. A nice change of pace.
Yummo! Quick and simple too. I heated the tortilla chips in the oven with a bit of extra cheese for four minutes before topping with the other ingredients. Delish! Thanks for posting this, it's a lovely combo that I wouldn't have thought of. Made for PAC Fall 2009.