Danielle K.'s Note:
An easy not messy way for kids to eat sloppy joes in a matter of minutes. The basic idea was taken from pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2In a skillet, cook beef thoroughly; drain. Stir in barbecue sauce; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in cheese.
- 4Unroll dinner rolls; separate into 4 8x4-inch rectangles;
- 5Cut each in half crosswise, making 8 squares.
- 6Place about 2 tablespoons beef mixture on to each square.
- 7Fold dough over filling, forming triangles; press edges with fork to seal.
- 8With knife, cut small slits in tops.
- 9Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Brush with egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 11Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sloppy Joes in a Pocket
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 258.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g