Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from Simple & Delicious. Great new take on sloppy joe's.
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Cook hash browns in batches according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the sloppy joe sauce, chili sauce and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Place two hash brown patties on each plate; top with meat sauce, cheese, lettuce and tomato.