Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A meal the whole family will love
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Saute onion, garlic and green pepper in the oil until they are limp and beginning to brown.
- Remove from pan, set aside.
- Brown ground beef in same pan.
- Return veggies and add the tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Cook and stir for a few minutes to heat thoroughly.
- Serve over buns.