Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in an old home economics recipe book years ago and have used it a lot over the years. The kids love it and it's so quick and easy as well as inexpensive. It's so basic that you can add whatever your family likes without messing it up.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 29.58 ml minced onions
- 59.14 ml diced green pepper
- 304.75 g can tomato soup
- salt and pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
- Brown ground beef, onion, and green pepper in a medium skillet.
- Add tomato soup, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook slowly for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Heat hamburger buns in a warm oven.
- Add a generous amount of hamburger mixture to each bun.
- Serve warm.