Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Foolproof, always yuummy sloppy joes!
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Brown ground beef with onion. Drain off fat.
- Mix Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard and ketchup into meat mixture.
- Mix Flour and water together with wire whisk, mix into meat mixture.
- Bring meat mixture to a boil and then simmer for 30 minute or cook in a crock pot.
One of my husband's favorites. He can never get enough.