- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and onion in a large skillet over medium heat; drain fat.
- Add celery, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, brown mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and simmer, uncovered for 20 munutes, or until thickened.
- Divide between hamburger buns and serve.